Monday, September 1, 2008

Imported Canadian Beer

This Canadian version of "Budweiser" at the Morrisey night in NYC were $9.00 each–that's hefty. I made an exception for the novelty of stepping up to the bar and asking for a Canadian. Earlier on, I heard the best line in a bar line up. The crowd looked like frat boys and girls crowd trying to get into the popular Sunday Morrissey night. After the bouncer let a couple OG skater guys by pass the line, I heard some complaining. The bouncer turns to them, "Those two are the coolest dudes I know, so don't judge someone by what they wear." That made me laugh, all these trendoids don't recognize it's those skater dudes that made that place cool in the first place especially after rolling up on skateboards to the bar–what a classic NYC moment.

1 comment:

bodacious said...

canadia brown bottle piss for a tenner after tip. wow, you really are feeling nostalgic.